Jumat, 08 Desember 2017

its new!

HELLO!! 🙌

We meet again in my blog. Now I will make an any dialog with my patner Syifa Savira.
I will ask her abouth her planing in holiday semester. Lets we start now 😉

When were just past a test in half semester, where just ask to each other for where planning for our holiday. 

Syifa: " Yey!! we just past the test, now I want going to holiday."
Tiara: "Fiuhh~ I fell so free where just past a test, I hope where greades will not dissapointed us. You want going holiday? what will you do next holiday Syifa?
Syifa: " I want going to Korea with my familly. I just planning that after we past the test, and how about you Tiara? what will you do?
Tiara: "Wehh~ we same I ant going to South Korea too. I want going to visit the Bomun Pavillion,Geongju after that I will visit Yang Dong Traditional Village in Korea. How about you Syifa?"
Syifa: "I want going to fansignm my favorite boyband in South Korea because, I want to see Korean people in realife not just in movie clip video. When will you doit Tir?"
Tiara: "Woww swag~  I will doit at the holiday semester I will go in ten days. How bout you Syifa?
Syifa: " I will go to concert to" 


1 komentar:

  1. Woah! I really want to go to Korea too. Someday, let's we go there together! :D

    BalasHapus

Bakdes

Playing On My Way - alan Walker HAII GAISS!! I want to tell you about my experience. Its is about Bakdes or Bakti Desa. Bakti Desa is a...