Selasa, 15 Agustus 2017

My grateful story

↭↭ GRATE STORY↭↭

This time in my blog I will tell about my grateful story.

Playing Seventeen - Don't Wanna Cry 

When I was in junior high school. I have a felling so bad a bout it because  someone in my team dicide to out from our group. Its strart when my school get some information from the competition part my school decided to send two team from our school. We just have four day for the competition, so my school just build two team. From the group are four people but the four people just backup .

In first day we start to decided what want we build for the competition, me and my another frined already has some idea, and my another friend have any idea too. He think when we just finish what we want to build he can make the think can be verry good.

Three day left from the competition. whe just start make the prototype of it. When we command him to prepare what he wants to do he didnt coming. We fell so angry with him because he dindt keep hes promise. First we just apolygize him. The backup people is my classmate. She so very helpful, because she write everything we do before the competition.

Two day left when our prototype is finnaly end he didnt coming again. We fell so angry again with him, we call him but he still didnt coming. My friend its fell angry with him too because he didnt do anything and he promise to us for make our prototype is womderfull.

One day left for the competition he didnt come again. And in one day before left he tell us he want to out from our group in line group. We cant think clearly again. I think fast and then we cover him with my classmate. She entering my group and Im so glad she know all we doing this time, and the competition are start.

We come to our cometition and start making the prototype we build before. We came, we start the competition and then we choosen to presentation our project on the stage. We fell so graete and we so proud because we won the 1st place of the competition because her. I fell so thankfull with she beacuse she are our hero save our group from the discualification.

 

2 komentar:

  1. Wow, congrats for your winning, Tiara! I feel so grateful too after read your story, hehe :D

    BalasHapus
  2. waw. comment juga ya di blog aku. makasi lho

    BalasHapus

Bakdes

Playing On My Way - alan Walker HAII GAISS!! I want to tell you about my experience. Its is about Bakdes or Bakti Desa. Bakti Desa is a...