Selasa, 01 Agustus 2017

It's all about me

Hello everyone...!

🍁Playing Winner - Really-really

   →Welcome to my strory. I will tell you all my strory on this blog. ;)←

First i will tell you about my name.
My name is Tiara Nadita you can call me anything you want, like you can call me Tir.
I was born on 23th August 2002. And now I school in 3 Senior High School in Bandung.
I have one older brother.  I live in Bandung and maybe you can visit me sometime. We can hangout together, visit some place where never visited.

When I was in Junior High School i have  some best friend because they always beside me in any situation.
They can be my moodboster when my felling is'nt good. There are so important for me because i fell they just not friend for me, I think they more important than friend.

And you know what~
the best thing in my life is I like so much korean culture. Start from the island, there people acsen, there song, and there oppa ^o^. Because someday I want go to Korea and see the beatiful town like Seoul. And I fell great when I hear someone ellse like it to.

My future goals is I can be a succes people and I want to make my mother fell so proud on me. 

 ↜  THANKS FOR READ MY STORY SEE YOU ON ANOTHER BLOG↝


2 komentar:

Bakdes

Playing On My Way - alan Walker HAII GAISS!! I want to tell you about my experience. Its is about Bakdes or Bakti Desa. Bakti Desa is a...