Selasa, 08 Agustus 2017

Make a conversation with my friend.



When I meet a new friend.


Tiara : "Hello..! Nice too meet you!"
Syifa : "Hello..! Nice too meet you too!"
Tiara : "Can I know your name please?"
Syifa :"Yes of course, my name is Syifa Savira Mulyana but you can Syifa or anything you want."
Tiara :"Oh.. Your name is Syifa, I fell when you talk to me your voice it's like my another friend."
Syifa ; "Realy? hahaha.... By the way I did'nt know your name?'
Tiara : "Oh yes I forget about it.. My full name is Tiara Nadita but you can call me Tiara or Tir or anything you want and that's good for me."
Syifa : "This is my first time I go to some concert."
Tiara : 'Ohh.. Me too, I fell great come to this concert."
Syifa : "Where do you come from?"
Tiara : "I come from Bandung, and you?''
Syifa : "Ohh we same again..."
Tiara "With who you to this concert?"
Syifa : "I came here with my litlle sister."
Tiara : "I fell so happy come to this concert because, a lot of my favorite idol came here."
Syifa : "So do I, this a Musick Bank from Korea."
Tiara : "I like all the idol and the mc for the ivent it's my favorite idol too. Who's your favorite idol in this concert?'
Syifa : "My favorite idol in this concert is Gfriend and NCT. It's time too enter the avenue we must hurry before the event start."
Tiara : " Of course, let"s we go."


1 komentar:

Bakdes

Playing On My Way - alan Walker HAII GAISS!! I want to tell you about my experience. Its is about Bakdes or Bakti Desa. Bakti Desa is a...